Manage episode 297537890 series 1601405
This question seems to be more frequent since churches started regathering after the pandemic. Kevin and Thom answer the question with a “yes,” but the affirmative answer does have some caveats.
- Counting is scriptural . . . if it is done with the right motive.
- Counting helps us to know how to use our resources.
- Counting for competitive reasons is not healthy.
- Counting helps us to see developing trends.
- Counting creates healthy accountability.
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.