Manage episode 296403260 series 1601405
Most church websites are seldom used and often neglected. Thom and Kevin discuss how a church’s website can be used for the Great Commission without much cost.
- A church’s website is the most common front door for guests.
- Non-members, including lost people, are much more likely to visit your website than church members.
- Non-members will visit your church’s website as the front door by first watching an online service.
- Non-members will also visit your church’s website as the front door by getting the church’s address and service times.
- Perceptions about your church are often formed when a non-member visits your church’s website.
- Website development and hosting are incredibly inexpensive today.
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.