Manage episode 331871552 series 2952108
"Over a third of the food we produce is wasted. And then you've got over 800 million people who don't have enough to eat. It's proven that we have enough food, it's just a matter of getting it into people's hands."
— Seema Sanghavi, Founder of Cooks Who Feed
In this episode
Seema Sanghavi of Venture Cooks Who Feed joins Activator Karley Cunningham to talk about finding her niche, how Cooks Who Feed got started, and the importance of building a sustainable and ethical business.
They also discuss:
- Seema's motivation behind starting the business
- Stories from the women employed by Cooks Who Feed
- Challenges that the business has faced, especially during COVID
- Establishing values-aligned strategic partnerships
- What it's been like since joining the SheEO community
We invite you to join us as an Activator at SheEO.World.
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to the SheEO.World Podcast.