Manage episode 301350104 series 2855831
As a former broadcast journalist, I also seek out the real story. What is at the heart of an issue, a success or a stalemate situation. My journalistic instinct and skills have served me very well throughout my career but in particular in my work as a public sector marketing coach, consultant and trainer.
When you think like a journalist you are considering:
- What’s in the public interest?
- Where’s the source of the truth?
- Dissemination of the story
So coming up in Episode 27 of the Public Sector Marketing Show:
- Why I never abandoned the journalist in me
- 7 digital journalism tactics that public sector marketing pros should employ in their communications strategy
- I interview Glen Mulcahy, a mobile journalism (MoJo) expert who shares his insights into what mobile content we should be creating for greatest online impact
WIN Our Weekly Show Prize
Also get a 50% discount on a course of your choice with us!
Subscribe, Rate & Review
If you are a regular listener, please rate and review our show.
Don’t forget to get in touch with your questions. I love hearing from my listeners, don’t be a social media stranger. Tweet me at: @JSTweetsDigital
If you would like to be a guest on the show, please get in touch. Email Joanne at email@example.com.
The Public Sector Marketing Show is a weekly podcast dedicated to digital marketing and social media insights for government and public sector pros hosted by Joanne Sweeney, founder of the Public Sector Marketing Institute.