JB and Phil (from Eggchasers Rugby Podcast) branch out into a new venture. If you love Rugby and like listening to the people in and around the game, players, agents, coaches, bloggers then this is for you. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Manage episode 286515624 series 1244133
- You’re probably not going to play professional football, so how should you decide where to attend college? Our academic survey can tell you!
- The “Which school has the most convenient parking" answers won’t surprise you; the “Which school has the best food" answers definitely will!
- Also covered: The crucial categories of “waterslide availability" and “places to take a nap in public"
- Eat shit, US News & World Report
- The University of Texas’s clutch of Panera-level fascist boosters don’t deserve a good-faith argument, and you shouldn’t give them one!
- A Charity Bowl challenge is issued!