JB and Phil (from Eggchasers Rugby Podcast) branch out into a new venture. If you love Rugby and like listening to the people in and around the game, players, agents, coaches, bloggers then this is for you. See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Manage episode 296956361 series 1244133
- However too long you think the discussion of the plot of the 2012 movie “Battleship” based on the game by Hasbro might be, please know that we spared you from at least 20 additional minutes of arguing over it
- NEW INVENTIONS OCCURRING IN THIS EPISODE: a system of criminal justice based entirely in Costco, yet another cryptocurrency, and a Methodists-only form of martial arts
- This is also the SEC MEDIA DAYS PREVIEW episode; now let’s all welcome Nick Saban to the stage with an accordion flash mob
- Without Jeremy Pruitt there to prop up the side, which SEC head coach is likeliest to pull out a pair of nunchucks during a nationally televised game?
- We accept full responsibility for Eric Adams’ victory in the New York mayoral primary. Sorry??