20180723-校园

12:00
 
分享
 

Fetch error

Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 10, 2020 17:06 (10M ago)

What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.

Manage episode 213432301 series 1224057
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的SuperAdaliu — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。
Beautiful Campus
We are like flowers in youth growing on such a beautiful campus.
正值青春的我们如花儿,生长在这样美丽的校园。
The beauty of youth blooms in beauty on such a beautiful campus.
青春的美丽在美丽中绽放,在如此美丽的校园。
The flowers are full of paths from the dormitory to the classroom.
花香铺满了从宿舍到教室的小径。
The sun is shining on the green grass.
阳光铺洒在绿油油的草地花苞上。
The glittering and translucent water is full of water.
晶莹剔透的水珠盈盈欲滴。
The tree-lined boulevards check the passing of the light on such a beautiful campus.
翠绿跳跃的林荫道,勾住轻飘飘的过往,在如此美丽的校园。
The trees and flowers breathe the air of youth.
树木花草呼吸着青春的气息。
There was no sound of tinkling in the air.
空气里飘忽着叮咚作响的琴声。
The children were flushed with their faces brimming with the idea of courage and joy on such a beautiful campus.
孩子们红扑扑的脸蛋,洋溢着理想、自信、勇敢和欢乐,在如此美丽的校园。
A green pine bends in the sweetness.
一颗翠松甜蜜地弯起腰。
It has the thought and flesh and blood of the soul.
它有思想,有血肉,有灵魂。
It is the soul of our campus.
它是我们校园的精魂。
It symbolizes the eternal direction and mission of youth.
它象征青春永远的方向与使命。
It skews from your heel to the flag.
它从脚跟开始歪向那面国旗。
The upper body is as straight as the flagpole.
上身却同旗杆一样笔直。
It’s side by side with the red flag.
它与那面血红的国旗肩并肩。
Greeting the rising sun together.
一同迎接朝阳的升起。
Watching the sunset together.
一同目送夕阳的远去。
It caresses and kisses the red blood.
它抚摸轻吻着那片血红。
The inside of the body is boiling fire, burning the rising sun of the east, burning the hearts of the students.
体内就沸腾起火浆似的热血, 燃烧从东方冉冉升起的太阳,燃烧学生们的心。
Don’t miss the beauty.
不要错过眼前的美景。
Don’t wait for one day to be so sad.
不要等到有一天如此哀怨:
By the time I leave, I begin to regret not having seen you.
等我离开那一刻,才开始后悔没有好好看过你。
You have one bird and one flower.
你的一草一木,一花一鸟,
The book is full of incense.
和那满院沐浴的书香。
I’m only searching in the bottom of my heart the hazy youth footprint.
我只有在心底模糊地寻找那朦胧地足迹。
By the time I leave, I begin to regret not being close to you.
等到离开你的那一刻,才开始后悔不曾真正与你接近。
Your skin color, your flesh and the vigor that endures forever.
你的肤色,你的皮肉还有那永远蓬勃不衰地朝气。
I really want to return to your arms, kiss your green ,red...... every skin.
我真想重回你的怀抱,亲吻你那绿的,红的。。。每一处的皮肤。
I really want to leave every single tree a gratitude, a smile.
我真想对每一棵树,每一朵花道一声感激留一个微笑。
By the time I leave, I begin to regret not loving you all the time.
等到离开你的那一刻,才开始后悔不曾全心地爱护过你。
I didn’t gently wipe away the tears in your eyes.
不曾为你轻轻拭去眼角的泪珠。
I never talked to flowers and plants.
不曾陪花草谈过心。
I didn’t appreciate their beauty.
不曾静静欣赏它们的美丽。
It’s only now that I find that you are so beautiful, find that youth has been quietly decorated.
现在才发现你如此的美丽,才发现青春一直被你默默装饰。
Happiness and beauty have passed away.
原来幸福与美丽已悄然逝去。
I find myself in my shadow.
才发现自己活在自己的阴影里。
And you-- the beautiful campus--always sunny.
而你--美丽的校园,一直阳光灿烂。

79集单集