Manage episode 290966123 series 2900331
Supply Chain Careers podcast hosts: Rodney Apple and Mike Ogle, had the pleasure to dive into conversation with Dr. Russ Meller - VP of Solution Design and Research & Development at Fortna.
Topics that are covered with Russ:
- His supply chain career journey
- Award-winning teaching and research as a professor
- Leading the design of distribution solutions
- Hard and soft skills his team needs
- Value of being a great persuasive storyteller
- Delivering on promises
- How clients and solution providers best work together
This podcast is brought to you by SCM Talent Group - the industry-leading supply chain executive search firm.
Want to learn more about advancing your supply chain career? Check out:
Supply Chain Careers and contact us at: