Manage episode 291571492 series 2900331
Supply Chain Careers podcast hosts: Rodney Apple and Mike Ogle, had the pleasure to dive into conversation with Kate Vitasek - Vested Business Model Architect, and Faculty, Univ. Tennessee.
Topics that are covered with Kate:
- Her career journey
- Value of having experience on both the buyer and supplier side
- Influences of the development of the Vested Business Model
- Thoughts on business relationships
- Soft and Hard skills
- How to adopt a more innovative mindset
- The value of Career Surfing
- How continuous networking leads to career success
This podcast is brought to you by SCM Talent Group - the industry-leading supply chain executive search firm.
Want to learn more about advancing your supply chain career? Check out:
Supply Chain Careers and contact us at: