Manage episode 281751001 series 2556655
On this edition of Ask Suze (and KT) Anything, Suze answers questions from Women & Money listeners Logan, Jeff, Will, Shaina, Michelle, Alicia and Kaitlin, selected and read by KT.
This week’s questions:
- Should I stay with my parents to save money?
- I owe back rent, should I use my stimulus money on paying that back rent?
- What is the definition of the following terms: Margin Balance, Maint Req, Non Marginable Funds and Stock Buying Power?
- Should I worry about the investment bubble bursting?
- I’m almost 70, do I need insurance?
- My husband and I have two young children. Which life insurance policy is best for us?
- I think I messed up funding my ROTH IRA. What can I do?
This week’s Quizzie (submitted by Gina): Should we take a lump sum from our pension to pay off our mortgage?
Join Suze’s Women & Money Community for FREE and ASK SUZE your questions which may just end up on her podcast!
To ask Suze a question, download by following one of these links:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.