Listen to how ordinary people built extraordinary wealth - and how you can too. You’ll learn how millionaires live on less than they make, avoid debt, invest, are disciplined and responsible! Featuring hosts from the Ramsey Network: Dave Ramsey, Ken Coleman, Christy Wright, Rachel Cruze, Anthony ONeal and John Delony.
Manage episode 291948170 series 31291
Don answers five of your questions on:
- How should mom invest a small windfall for a more comfortable retirement?
- What is the difference between a bond mutual fund and a bond ETF?
- A "financial advisor" recommends an annuity or universal life. Is the a better idea?
- How can she avoid having her mortgage sold to Wells Fargo?
- Sell a house that needs a lot of work now or fix it and sell it later?