Manage episode 306920467 series 2632022
Dave and Bonni Stachowiak talks about translating intention into action on episode 387 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
Quotes from the episode
Be mindful about what things you are trying to hold in your brain.
Pick one thing, try it, and see what happens.
- The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide, by Bonni Stachowiak
- Zettelkasten – note-taking method
- Extending the Mind – Finite Eyes
- James M. Lang
- Drafts App
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right: Gawande, Atul*
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, by David Allen*
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by, Brian Moran*
- Positive Work-Life Spillover episode with Andrew (Andy) Stenhouse
- Episode: The Productive Online and Offline Professor
- GTD in 15 minutes – A Pragmatic Guide to Getting Things Done
- Dealing with academic email, by Robert Talbert
- Use checklists to teach more effectively and efficiently
- The power of checklists
- Checklist for class planning efficiency
- For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood… and the Rest of Y’all Too: Reality Pedagogy and Urban Education, by Christopher Emdin*
- MacSparky: “Don’t be good at email.”