Manage episode 294972246 series 2479738
Could we get an extreme sports Apple Watch soon? Google makes Workspace and Chat available to all. Bitcoin’s first major overhaul in four years is a go. TikTok has quickly become an advertising Monster. And I try to explain to you why everyone is suddenly so hype on Miami as a tech hub.
- Apple Plans Faster Watch, Future Temperature and Glucose Sensors (Bloomberg)
- Google Workspace and Google Chat are officially available to everybody (The Verge)
- Amazon’s game streaming service Luna is opening access to all Prime members June 21 and 22 (The Verge)
- Bitcoin just got its first makeover in four years (CNBC)
- TikTok Charges Up to $2 Million a Day for Top Advertising Spots (Bloomberg)
- Austin Is Biggest Winner From Tech Migration, LinkedIn Data Show (Bloomberg)