Manage episode 294617667 series 2479738
Another payoff to Ransomware hackers. Facebook to launch a smartwatch? Microsoft to launch a dedicated game streaming device? Samsung unveils a tiny, tiny camera sensor. Stripe wants to handle your sales tax headache. And can the creator economy take off in a world of App Stores with 30% rakes?
- JBS Paid $11 Million to Resolve Ransomware Attack (Wall Street Journal)
- Facebook plans first smartwatch for next summer with two cameras, heart rate monitor (The Verge)
- Microsoft is building its own streaming devices as part of a major Xbox Game Pass expansion (Protocol)
- Samsung pushes pixel size even further with new camera sensor (The Verge)
- Payments giant Stripe launches Stripe Tax to integrate sales tax calculations for 30+ countries (Tech Crunch)
- The creator economy is running into the Apple Tax — this startup is fighting back (The Verge)