Manage episode 295141067 series 2479738
Lina Khan has not only been confirmed as FTC commissioner, she’s also been named FTC chair. Waymo raises a big new round, which is soops interesting. Spotify joins the audio rooms sweepstakes. A Windows 11 build leaks. And forget Apple Stores, would you visit an actual Apple Health Clinic?
- Biden Names Lina Khan, a Big-Tech Critic, as F.T.C. Chair (New York Times)
- Alphabet’s self-driving car company Waymo announces $2.5 billion investment round (CNBC)
- GM ups spending on EVs and autonomous vehicles by 30% to $35 billion by 2025 on higher profits (CNBC)
- Spotify launches its live audio app and Clubhouse rival, Spotify Greenroom (Tech Crunch)
- Windows 11 leak reveals new UI, Start menu, and more (The Verge)
- Apple Struggles in Push to Make Healthcare Its Greatest Legacy (Wall Street Journal)