Manage episode 295710959 series 2479738
Ticketed Space and Super Follows begin to roll out, and depending on how you slice it, folks stand to make a ton of money… or a ton of money for the app stores. Speaking of, Apple launches a PR campaign defending the App Store on security grounds. Microsoft becomes the second company to reach the $2 trillion dollar club. And you know about phishing scams, but let me introduce you to “brushing” scams.
- Twitter is opening applications to test Ticketed Spaces and Super Follows (The Verge)
- Apple’s Fight for Control Over Apps Moves to Congress and EU (Wall Street Journal)
- Microsoft Rises to Join Apple in Exclusive $2 Trillion Club (Bloomberg)
- Vercel raises $102M Series C for its front-end development platform (Tech Crunch)
- Brave’s nontracking search engine is now in beta (Tech Crunch)
- What is the 'brushing' scam and how can you protect yourself? (Yahoo Life)