Manage episode 290371027 series 2516115
Mon. 04/19 – Facebook To Announce Going Big On Audio, Via Audio?
Facebook has probably just outlined its plans to go big on audio, via a digital audio room. Clubhouse has officially announced that big new raise, probably in reaction to that, to some degree, A16Z did indeed triple down, and I try to outline all the threads for you. Britain might block ARM’s sale to Nvidia. And what to expect from tomorrow’s Apple event.
- Facebook plans to go after Clubhouse — and podcasts — with a suite of new audio products (Vox)
- Clubhouse closes an undisclosed $4B valuation Series C round, as tech giants’ clones circle (Tech Crunch)
- UK invokes national security to investigate Nvidia's ARM deal (Reuters)
- Tencent's Ma dangles billions in aid as antitrust scrutiny grows (Bloomberg)
- Microsoft’s xCloud beta arrives on iOS and PC this week (The Verge)
- What to Expect From Apple's April 20 Event: New iPads, AirTags and More (Mac Rumors)