Manage episode 295584110 series 2516115
Facebook’s Clubhouse clone rolls out. Here’s how it works. China really does seem to be cracking down on Bitcoin mining. Here’s why that could be important. Some power companies in Texas are remotely adjusting the smart thermostats of users. Here’s why that’s likely the future of things. And had you heard of cyclic propulsion aircraft before? I hadn’t. Let me tell you about it.
- Facebook officially launches Live Audio Rooms and podcasts in the US (Tech Crunch)
- China to shut down over 90% of its Bitcoin mining capacity after local bans (Global Times)
- Digital euro will protect consumer privacy, ECB executive pledges (Financial Times)
- 'Woke up sweating': Some Texans shocked to find their smart thermostats were raised remotely (KHOU)
- Apple Watch accessory maker Wristcam raises $25M (Tech Crunch)
- Russia has flown prototypes of its six-seat hybrid VTOL Cyclocar (New Atlas)