Manage episode 290676779 series 2516115
Dish partners with AWS to build the first public cloud-based 5G network. iPadOS 15 might let you go full widget on the home screen. Some of those stolen schematics suggest we will be getting the MacBook Pros we deserve. I’ve got an interesting raise for a product every Product Manager should know about. And the first reviews of the Apple Air Tags are in.
- US satellite company Dish taps Amazon for 5G launch (Financial Times)
- Apple Plans Notifications, iPad Home Screen Upgrades for iOS 15 (Bloomberg)
- Stolen MacBook Pro Schematics Confirm Apple's Plans to Add More Ports and Remove Touch Bar (Mac Rumors)
- Software product planning platform Productboard raises $72M (Venture Beat)
- AIRTAG LOCATION TRACKERS ARE SMART, CAPABLE, AND VERY APPLE (The Verge)