Manage episode 290955510 series 2516115
Is the EU about to bring the hammer down on Apple? Are Apple M2 chips right around the corner? Spotify launches its Podcast Subscription offering, and it is an interesting contrast to Apple’s. A whole slew of new Fire Tablets from Amazon. Lyft exits the self-driving game. And we’re in a dark new world when it comes to ransomware attacks.
- EU to charge Apple with anti-competitive behaviour this week (Financial Times)
- Spotify launches podcast subscriptions, but you can’t subscribe in-app (The Verge)
- Apple's follow-up to M1 chip goes into mass production for Mac (Nikkei Asia)
- Amazon’s new Fire HD 10 tablet has slimmer bezels and better specs (The Verge)
- Lyft sells self-driving unit to Toyota’s Woven Planet for $550M (Tech Crunch)
- Ransomware gang threatens to expose police informants if ransom is not paid (The Record)