Manage episode 325182665 series 1281827
Have you been worried about the uncertain times we are facing? Today I’m sharing some tools that can help you deal with them in a way that is smart and safe, as you go step by step towards fulfilling your Affluent Blueprint.
People usually become tenuous when facing uncertainty. As human beings, we become cautious and fearful at different levels. We feel paralized and stop doing the things that we ought to be doing to sustain ourselves through these downturns.
That is why we must shift our perspective, so we can help ourselves navigate these strange times. As long as you understand what point of view you must have, you will be able to bring the proper tools, the proper thought process, and the proper mindset to the situation that you're facing.
In this episode we take cues and guidance from Warren Buffett’s (arguably one of the best investors of all time) most recent shareholders letter. Then I help you see how they apply directly to you on your financial journey.
Today, our conversation includes:
- What type of mentality you must have when facing uncertain times.
- Warren Buffet and his perspective on the changes of the market.
- The importance of long term investments.
- The importance of saving cash for the future.
- The two aspects of having cash that you can use for the future.
- Warren's Buffett philosophy on business.
- Download The Affluence Blueprint™ Graphic (Three Pillars of Affluence) - https://melabraham.com/wp-content/uploads/TAE-051-The-Affluence-Blueprint-Framework.pdf
Ready to build a solid financial foundation?
- Join the 7 Day Money Plan Workshop: TheMoneyPlanWorkshop.com
Connect with me:
- Website: MelAbraham.com
- YouTube: MelAbraham.com/tube/
- Instagram (melabraham9): MelAbraham.com/ig/
- Facebook Group: MelAbraham.com/group/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@melhabraham
Check out my book:
- “The Entrepreneur's Solution The Modern Millionaire's Path to More Profit, Fans, & Freedom” - melabraham.com/book/