Manage episode 288331380 series 2859285
CPF Co-Director Mike Murphy is joined by historians Sylvain Piron and Jay Rubenstein, former Congressman Denver Riggleman, and Marley Clements, co-creator of "QAnon: The Search For Q" on Vice, to examine the similarities between the Apocalyptic and Millenarian cults in the Middle ages to modern conspiracies around Y2K and QAnon.
- Mike Murphy - Co-Director, USC Dornsife Center for the Political Future
- Marley Clements - Documentary filmmaker, political strategist, and co-founder of Bunker Crew Media
- Sylvain Piron - Director of Studies and Chair of Intellectual History of Medieval Societies at the School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences in Paris, France
- Denver Riggleman - Former U.S. Congressman (R-VA); CEO of Riggleman Information and Intelligence Group (RIIG); Author, "Bigfoot... It's Complicated"
- Jay Rubenstein - Director, USC Center for the Pre-Modern World and Professor of History at the University of Southern California