Manage episode 301932794 series 2799719
How did micro-magic trick content conjure up worldwide video success?
At the time of writing, Zach King’s videos are 4 out of the top 5 most watched videos on TikTok – with nearly 5 billion combined views. He’s also the world-record holder for the highest number of TikTok followers for a male creator.
The video illusionist has taken the social media video game to an entirely new level and, at the same time, built a business where he can really stretch his magical muscles. Plus, he has authored a successful range of children’s books. In this episode of the It Started with Content case study series, I share the secrets to this video magician’s success.
Press play to find out:
- How a passion for filmmaking transformed Zach into a record-breaking micro-content creator
- How repurposing helped Zach pivot and achieve multiplatform success, which has led to huge success off the screen too
- The four key lessons to learn from Zach’s journey
Important Links & Mentions
- It Started with Content case study series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVwaHzx-z4d703GYxMUxs4a6CCe6fQWZB
- Zach’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq8DICunczvLuJJq414110A
- Zach’s TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@zachking
- My book: Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results
Join hundreds of business owners, content creators and marketers and get content repurposing tips and advice delivered straight to your inbox every week https://www.content10x.com/newsletter
To watch the video, or read the blog post, click here