Manage episode 294561501 series 2799719
Could you build a brand in less than 280 characters? It might sound impossible, but you wouldn’t be the first person to do it.
In fact, many businesses and brands started their content journeys on Twitter. After all, it’s a platform like no other for potential audience reach.
Dominic McGregor, Co-Founder of Social Chain, and Rob Temple, author of Very British Problems, both found success through the platform, but what makes their stories unique? Find out in this installment of the It Started with Content case study series.
Listen to find out:
- How a tweet about running out of toilet paper was the beginning of an entrepreneurial journey for a down-on-his-luck university student
- How a British journalist amassed 100,000 Twitter followers and a book deal in less than a month
- Why Twitter is a powerful tool for establishing a brand and reaching thousands
Important Links & Mentions:
- Dominic’s Twitter
- VeryBritishProblems Twitter
- My book: Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results
Join hundreds of business owners, content creators, and marketers and get content repurposing tips and advice delivered straight to your inbox every week https://www.content10x.com/newsletter
To watch the video, or read the blog post, click here.