The Counter: An NFL Podcast by For The Win - Mike Golic Jr. joins the show - Burning Questions Facing 6 NFL Teams
Manage episode 294632413 series 2791948
Mike Golic Jr. joins the show!
Sorry, but Charles can’t let go of Julio Jones
- As an outside viewer, what’s your assessment of the trade and how the Falcons have handled this offseason?
- Should fans still believe they can make the playoffs?
- Is it too soon to have pitchforks and torches over this new regime?
Reviewing a few linemen from the draft
--Aaron Banks, Notre Dame/San Francisco 49ers
Golic Jr. gives the scoop on a fellow Fighting Irish
--Penei Sewell, Oregon/Detroit Lions
He recently said that moving from the left side to the right side has been a tough challenge for him, why is that?
-- Rashawn Slater, Northwestern/Los Angeles Chargers
Any concerns that he doesn’t have prototypical size for left tackle?
Also, general thoughts on what the Chargers have done along the offensive line this year?
Burning Questions facing six NFL teams this season
- Buffalo Bills: Can Josh Allen avoid statistical regression?
- Cleveland Browns: How good is Baker Mayfield?
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Will Urban Meyer work at the NFL level?
- Chicago Bears: Can Justin Fields be good enough to save jobs?Arizona Cardinals: Is this the year Kliff Kingsbury finally shows that he is in fact an offensive genius?
- Detroit Lions: Can this look like a respectable football team in year one?
Mailbag!From liz a bayley, logan paul, taylor and dana fan (@freedompimp2012): Why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food?From Mike Zordan (@mdzordan): What’s it like to be one of the few people on Earth to successfully block Aaron Donald?From Damaged Goods (@CagedMusings): When’s the last time Gojo had to tap out from eating because it was just too much food?From charles (crying online) mcdonald (@FourVerts): Thoughts on the first episode of Loki? What’s some other stuff you’ve enjoyed watching while sitting inside over the past year?