Manage episode 303429622 series 2817744
Good branding creates emotion whether that be laughter, curiosity, inspiration, anger, etc. but a strong brand is polarizing. That’s why episode 101 of The Digital Agency Growth Podcast is about branding for your business!
Watch our new recorded video training: Relationship-Driven New Business At-Scale
In this episode of The Digital Agency Growth Podcast, Re Perez shares the importance of owning your brand authentically and unapologetically and actionable steps you can take right now to use your book to build value and successfully market your brand.
Re (pronounced “Ree” ) is a former Fortune 500 Brand Consultant turned Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, Best Selling Author, and CEO of Branding For The People, an award-winning branding agency that creates world-class brands that accelerate business growth.
In this episode, Re and I discuss the following:
- Re’s experience with hitting a “grey ceiling” gave him the opportunity and motivation to start his own agency.
- Taking your business from a practice to an agency by bringing in the right people at the right time.
- The first people hired or contracted into his business and the number one thing he would do differently.
- The ROI on speaking engagements and how these opportunities can benefit your business years into the future.
- Helpful reminders for anyone considering writing a book and tips to market it in front of the right people.
Whether you’re a personal brand or a business brand, own who you are and show up unapologetically in your space.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH RE PEREZ:
CONNECT WITH DAN ENGLANDER:
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE