Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 02, 2020 11:13 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 241878883 series 2136525
It's OVERREACTION WEEK in the NFL, so how should you handle the Vegas lines for games and information ahead of Week 2? ESPN Betting Analyst from "Daily Wager" and host at 95.7 The Game in the Bay Area, Joe Fortenbaugh (@JoeFortenbaugh) joins Ben Heisler (@bennyheis) for a wide ranging chat including:
- His start as an NFL agent into broadcasting and wagering
- Taking a chance on himself with almost no money in his bank account
- How to evaluate the lines after everyone has reacted to Week 1
- Most interesting games of the week, including NE@MIA, SF@CIN, SEA@PIT, KC@OAK, NO@LAR and PHI@ATL
Play Daily Fantasy Sports with NO SALARY CAPS every day at fantasysportsmarkets.com. No salaries for players means you can draft the team you want, rather than worry about who you can afford. Try us today using promo code "FFSUNDAY" for $5 on us with NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! That's a FREE entry into a $5 NFL Week 1 contest that could be worth $50,000+ in roster bonuses! Sign up today before spots run out!
Enjoy the show? Review the podcast in Apple Podcasts HERE:
Follow us on social media:
- YouTube:https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/fsm/support