Manage episode 359259373 series 2571592
Past years have seen technology developing at an accelerated rate and the year 2022 was no different. The stuff of movies and science fiction is quickly becoming a reality, like flying cars, robots, and autonomous vehicles, just to name a few; all of which we covered on the Future Car podcast last year.
To commemorate 2022, we created a special episode dedicated to last year's best Future Car bits.
Today, you'll hear from three of our most listened-to guests of 2022, from whom you've learned about the future of technology and what they’re currently doing to make it a reality: Siemens’ CEO Barbara Humpton, Chief Strategy Officer at Boston Dynamics, Marc Theermann, and NEVS’ VP of Mobility Solutions Felix Andlauer.
Be sure to listen until the very end of the episode to hear exciting news about Future Car’s first 2023 guest.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The three fundamental problems autonomous vehicles should solve (02:42)
- Privacy within autonomous ridesharing (05:24)
- The importance of using a user-centric holistic approach to designing NEVS' autonomous vehicles (09:10)
- Why we should care about the Internet of Things (12:31)
- What Siemens is doing to help with the infrastructure (13:45)
- Why children should play video games (20:48)
- How will robots enrich our lives (23:41)
- The different perceptions about robots (29:19)
- The current market demand for robots (31:32)
Connect with Felix Andlauer:
Connect with Barbara Humpton:
Connect with Marc Theermann:
Connect with Ed Bernardon: