Manage episode 294950593 series 2840436
Don’t wait until you’re drowning in tasks to hire help! And rethink that strategy for saving money by hiring contractors… Kira La Forgia, founder of Paradigm Consulting - the go-to People Operations resource for business owners ready to protect, streamline, and scale their businesses - joins Sarah for a candid conversation about growing your team.
In this episode Kira’s sharing:
- When it’s the right time to hire
- How to determine what position to hire for first, or next (she’s got a free quiz too!)
- Her 4 Paradigm Pillars
- Contractors vs. Employees and which is the right relationship for your business
- 3 Steps you must take before hiring your first employee
- The truth about offering employee benefits
- How to build a business that aligns with YOU and YOUR MISSION and avoid recreating the corporate culture you left.
MEET KIRA LA FORGIA
Kira La Forgia founder of Paradigm Consulting, the go-to People Operations resource for business owners ready to protect, streamline, and scale their businesses.
With a decade of experience in People Operations in the corporate world, Kira founded Paradigm to bridge the gap between corporate HR policies and the modern needs of entrepreneurs.
Her resources and intensive training programs take a people-first approach to building a company culture and hiring practices that speak to the heart of your brand, then supports that with the necessary HR processes, frameworks, and documentation, so you can build your UNIQUE business without becoming legally or ethically vulnerable.
RESOURCES and LINKS
TAKE THE QUIZ: Who Is Your Next Hire?
Sarah’s Instagram: @sarah.delevan.consulting
Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn
Join the FREE Profitable Food Business Group hosted on Mighty Networks