Manage episode 298328648 series 2840436
In the last episode of the Good Food CFO Podcast, Sarah shared how she learned about Profit First, her experience in the Profit First Certification process and she answered the question: Will Profit First Work For Your Good Food Business?
In this week’s episode Sarah shares:
- The 4 steps you need to take to start implementing Profit First in your business
- How Profit First differs for Good Food Businesses
- Answers to some frequently asked questions,
- One common mistake that many business owners make when implementing this strategy - so you can avoid it and be successful!
(Before implementing those steps Sarah will revisit her general philosophy and strategy for building financially sustainable and profitable food businesses:
- Becoming Sustainable won’t happen overnight
- It’s difficult to maintain with fast, sweeping changes
- You’ve got to know where you are right now, and where you want to be, in order to create a clear path to profitability
- It takes WORK and an understanding that MORE SALES is not the answer.
-You’ve got to build a financially sustainable business from the inside and once that’s done growing sales WILL produce more profits -- but if you haven’t yet done that work, MORE SALES can equal BIGGER Losses.)
This episode is FULL of information you don’t want to miss out on!
LIVE Q+A Session