Manage episode 283860624 series 2840436
Our personal money mindset and financial beliefs translate into our businesses and can affect how we deal with our finances; from pricing, to how much we pay ourselves, to how much we pay others, and so much more.
In this episode, Sarah is joined by Caroline Snyder, Financial Coach and Founder of Verdi Daily to discuss the many ways that our emotions can play a role in our financial decision making and how we can recognize and overcome the barriers to success that they create.
If you’re a food business owner that feels anxiety, hesitation or fear around the money matters of your food business, you’ll find a ton of value in this episode!
In this Episode of The Good Food CFO Podcast…
- How growing up in a household with an emphasis on doing good, and the belief that making a lot of money was bad, affected Carolines’ personal relationship with money.
- How your personal money narrative can cause fear, anxiety and strong emotions around making important financial decisions like pricing your products right and paying yourself a fair wage from your business
- 5 things you can do to overcome fears, anxiety and resistance to a price changes and other financial decisions in your food business
- Real-life scenarios and reasons WHY food business owners don’t pay themselves, or severely under-pay themselves.
- When it’s OK to NOT pay yourself from your food business.
- The power of having a goal + creating a plan for how to make paying yourself your goal salary a reality!
- What an “In-Kind Donation” is, and how it can help you change your money mindset and reach your salary goals?
MEET CAROLINE SNYDER
Caroline Snyder started her career in public education as a high school teacher and department head. After falling in love with financial literacy she returned to school to get an MBA and worked in the financial industry before founding Verdi - a financial coaching company designed for feminists who want to create their own unique versions of financial success. She believes in the transformative power of mindfulness, financial empowerment and experiential learning - all areas of focus can be seen throughout the Verdi coaching process.
EPISODE RESOURCES + LINKS
Caroline’s Email: Caroline@verdiadvising.com
Caroline’s Instagram: @verdidaily
Save 10% on Verdi Daily’s 1-on-1 or group coaching with promo code "GOODFOOD"
Sarah’s Instagram: @sarah.delevan.consulting
Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn
Join the FREE Profitable Food Business Community hosted on Mighty Networks