Manage episode 296863457 series 2829225
LINKS IN THIS EPISODE
Nail My Speech online programme - https://www.nailmyspeech.com/
Free Workshop - 5 Communication SuperSkills that will change your career if you use them (and stall your career if you don't) - https://www.greatspeech.co/workshop/
In this episode, we'll talk about how to structure your speech for maximum impact.
How your speech or presentation is structured can have an outsized impact on your audience.
If you thought that speech structure was little more than beginning, middle, and end, you should think again.
We'll walk through:
- the 5 part structure you should be using to create a powerful impact
- why Dale Carnegie was wrong about how to structure your presentation
- a tip from Alfred Hitchcock you can use to strengthen your emotional impact
- how to open and close your speech
- what makes your audience stay engaged during the middle of your speech
Structuring your speech properly will help you create the impact you want, so it pays to get it right.
As always, I'll give you a shout out for reviewing this podcast, so click here to do a review https://ReviewThisPodcast.com/greatspeechpodcast