Manage episode 292263264 series 2835352
Today’s episode is for YOU if you’re an entrepreneur side hustlin’ and wanting to go full time in your business. If you’ve ever wondered what things we’d recommend having in place before saying goodbye to your 9-5 or before working FULLY for yourself, this episode is gonna help you out!!!
Going full-time can be SO scary, but it doesn’t have to be. We both did it once and have BEEN there. You are NOT alone, and we hope this episode helps you feel a whole lot more prepared to make the big leap! Here are our top 5 tips to get you ready to go full-time in your business!
Lightroom Editing Challenge: www.theheartuniversity.com/challenge
Pricing Guide Freebie: www.theheartuniversity.com/guide-freebie
Small business legalities episodes:
- 023: How to Get Legally Legit with the Legal Paige
- 057: Trademarks, Copyrights, Intellectual Property, DBAs, and Contracts with Rachel Brenke
- 061: Profit First by Mike Mackalowitz
- 096: Intimidated by the Legal Side of Your Business? Covering Contract Do's & Don'ts With Lawyer Paige Griffith
Marketing strategy episodes:
- 006: How To Write Instagram Captions That Don’t Suck
- 025: Instagram Do’s and Don’ts with Jamie Dana
- 053: Feel Like You're Screaming on Social Media & No One is Listening? Here’s How to Cut Through the Noise with Tyler Kemp
- 066: Hacks to Increase Engagement on Instagram
- 075: How to Fully Harness the Power of Video on Instagram
- 106: Instagram Reels 101- How to do Them and What to Post
- 113: Here’s Your Exact Instagram Content Blueprint for the Next Month with Allee Williams
If you want to connect with us and other listeners in the Heart and Hustle community join our Facebook group here.