Manage episode 316112538 series 2827607
The difference between the people who want financial freedom and those that achieve it is commitment. If you can identify specific goals, break them into manageable steps, and take action, there’s no reason you can’t achieve financial freedom too.
Dave Allred, managing partner of Axia Partners, is a perfect example of how living with intention can launch you forward in business and life.
Dave started as a door-to-door sales rep for a security company and worked his way up to the Regional Vice President of Sales.
While he had built an incredible career, more than anything, he wanted to achieve financial freedom and knew real estate was the vehicle to get him there.
By the time he was 30, Dave had decided to turn his dream into a reality. Over the next 10 years, he built an investment portfolio of more than 1,000 residential units, syndicated more than a dozen deals, and even started a real estate fund.
In this episode, you’ll learn how Dave accomplished it all and created enough passive income to live a life by design. He shares the biggest lessons he’s learned and why having purpose and intentionality behind your financial goals is key to succeeding.
Here's just some of the things we get into:
- How Dave Allred went all in on financial freedom, started investing in real estate, and built a fund.
- How sales taught Dave to get comfortable being uncomfortable, and the benefits of delayed gratification.
- How a big gamble paid off for a 12X return on investment.
- The mistakes Dave made investing in his first fourplex, and now running his own real estate fund.
- Dave’s step-by-step guide to reverse-engineering financial freedom.
- Why passion and purpose need to be tied to your goals.
- How Dave demonstrates good life and investment strategies for his kids.
- How to use Dave’s Lifestyle Design to determine your intentionality.
Dave is giving away his Lifestyle Design planning template, which is a fillable spreadsheet covering 10 different pillars for building an exceptional life of freedom, purpose, success and happiness. Use the template as a guide to evaluate important areas of your life and plan out your biggest commitments for 2022 and beyond!
To get access to this gift, visit JustinDonald.com/62.
Want the Full Show Notes?
To get access to the full show notes, including audio, transcripts, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit JustinDonald.com/62
Get the Lifestyle Investor Book!
To get access to The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cashflow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom visit JustinDonald.com/book
Rate & Review If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Lifestyle Investor, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, or wherever you listen, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Connect with Justin Donald