Manage episode 288579644 series 2808040
The relationship between a man and his penis is rarely discussed except as a joke. Men don’t often talk to each other about erection issues, and women are left in the dark.
Angus Barge took the plunge and spoke to his cousin about the problems he was having getting an erection at the age of 27. His cousin was also brave enough to break the silence, and this led them to create Mojo, a pill-free solution to erection issues.
In this episode Andrew and Angus discuss the harm done to both men and women by the general silence over erection issues. It’s also the case that being let down by their penis can be a major fear for many men; and that there is liberation and happiness to be found in facing up to this fear.
- Join our Supporters Club to access exclusive behind-the-scenes content, fan requests and the chance to ask Andrew your own questions. Membership starts at just £4.50.
- Find out about the work Mojo is doing to help men get reliable erections.
- Follow Mojo on Facebook
- Watch Angus and his cousin Xander’s video on Why We Made This
- Angus and Andrew talked about the book Mind the Gap: the Truth About Desire and how to Futureproof Your Sex Life by Dr Karen Gurney.
- Listen to Jed Diamond talk about the “father wound” and writing your personal creation story.
- Read Andrew’s book Have the Sex You Want: A Couple’s Guide to Getting Back the Spark
- Read Andrew’s blog on how to Have the Sex You Want
- Andrew offers regular advice on love, marriage and finding meaning in your life via his social channels. Follow him on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.