Manage episode 229454214 series 2494177
- MTV Celebrity
- Women’s Health “Next Fitness Star”
- CrossFit Competitor/Coach
- Nutritional Therapist
- Thriving Entrepreneur
The titles all describe, but cannot even begin to define this week’s guest, Emily Schromm. Imagine not being comfortable in your own skin and then having all those vulnerabilities aired on national TV for millions to see. Many would, and have, crumbled after such an experience, but Emily used it to not just change her life, but change the lives of thousands of others. She is now the owner of a booming coaching business, founded a tea company, getting ready to open a gym in Denver, and her recent Kickstarter was funded within hours of launching. During today's conversation, Emily and I discuss...
- How a chance meeting at Starbucks led to MTV’s The Real World and propelled her into her current journey
- The most common issues she sees as as nutritional therapy coach -- fat digestion, skin/gut issues, etc.
- Her go-to supplements to support her challenging lifestyle as an entrepreneur
- Launching the next evolution of her wildly successful Empack sandbag/backpack
For this week’s INSIDE EPIC, I preview EPIC’s First Annual Impact Summit being held at Roam Ranch. Lastly, I read a review from one of our listeners and explain how 5 of yall can win a meatcast shirt this week!