The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
96. Do You Have a Mission in Your Marriage? with Aaron and Jamie Ivey
Manage episode 294284840 series 2935996
Aaron and Jamie Ivey are a powerhouse couple from Texas. You have probably heard of them from their top ranked podcasts The Other Side and The Happy Hour, but even if you haven’t you’re going to be glad you tuned in today.
Today we are chatting about marriage, the roles each spouse plays in marriage, and more. Whether you are married or not though, this episode will inspire you to continue living life on mission. We cover everything from fighting to what it takes to actually have a successful marriage. We learned so much in this episode and are so excited to finally get to share it with all of you!
Things We Discussed In The Episode/Episode Highlights:
- A little background on Aaron and Jamie.
- Why you shouldn’t avoid fighting in marriage.
- What the purpose of marriage is.
- The importance of having a mission in marriage.
- An introduction to the Ivey’s new book Complement.
More on Aaron and Jamie Ivey:
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: email@example.com