The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
114. Faith Over Feelings with Lenya Heitzig
Manage episode 297885171 series 2935996
Today we are chatting with Lenya Heitzig. Lenya is an author, pastor’s wife, speaker and today she is sharing her unique story with us.
While Lenya is a pastor’s wife now, that’s not anything she ever dreamed in her earlier life as an atheist. Today Lenya shares her journey to salvation, the importance of not being led by feelings, and more.
- Lenya’s story.
- How to discern feelings versus calling.
- The importance of not being led by emotions.
- Reload Love Ministry.
More on Lenya:
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: email@example.com