The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
113. Life Hacks from the Adkins
Manage episode 297361641 series 2935996
Ok we all love life hacks. Who doesn’t love a little shortcut here or there to make their lives a little easier? Can you blame us?
Today, we are sharing some of our favorite everyday life hacks. Some you might already know, but most will likely blow your minds! The best part? We (Bethany and Corey) are competing with life hacks. Think rap battle- but only we go back and forth spitting out our favorite life hacks...and YOU get to pick who wins.
- Why you need two checking accounts.
- Whether or not it’s acceptable to pull popcorn refills out of the garbage.
- Christmas gift ideas that are budget friendly.
- Ways to thank people who bought you gifts without forgetting.
- How to keep your family schedule organized.
- How to set your week up for success.
- And more hacks in the episode!
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Get the FREE PDF HERE! (5 ways to set your week up for success)
- Shutterfly App
- “How to own your finances so they don’t own you” mini course
- Get our FREE Budget Sheet HERE
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell Corey he lost the life hack contest: email@example.com