101: Taryll Jackson Special
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 14, 2023 20:56 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 234014025 series 1247055
Q and Jamon are thrilled to welcome special guest Taryll Jackson to the show! Taryll is the second son of Tito Jackson and Delores ‘Dee Dee’ Martes, member of 3T, and an amazing solo artist. His new album, “Crazy Love”, has recently dropped, and the guys couldn’t be more excited to chat with Taryll about his new music, upcoming shows, and his incredible music-royalty family.
In this discussion, Taryll shares amazing stories with the guys about growing up playing music with his bothers, Taj and TJ, what it was like to experience the mega-success of 3T, how he moved into the recording and production side with 3T’s most recent album as well as remixing other artists’ music, and how he’s continued to evolve with his solo work. He also goes into personal accounts of what it was to deal with the sudden, tragic loss of his mother, the positive and negative of being part of such an iconic family, and touches on the never-released 3T album. Taryll, Jamon and Q also delve into a discussion on the posthumous reality of Michael Jackson and the fraudulent Cascio tracks which he blew the whistle on in 2010. And, of course, Taryll shares memories of growing up with his father, Tito, and his uncle, the King of Pop.
The MJCast is honored to consider Taryll a Friend of the Show, and hopes that listeners get a chance to hear his new album and see him in concert!
• Tickets for Taryll’s first-ever solo concert, on June 8 in the Netherlands.
• Taryll Jackson’s website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Taryll’s new album, “Crazy Love”, on iTunes, Google Music, and Spotify.
• 3T albums on iTunes, Google Music, and Spotify.
• The Dee Dee Jackson Foundation, which “thrives to provide an outlet for those who have suffered a loss in life. The mission of DDJF is to connect those who have a commonality in grief and provide a safe space to share stories, advice, and build a community in which no one feels alone.”
• “The Power of Love” radio show/podcast.
• Taryll’s management company, Tobing Agency.
• 3T – Why (feat. Michael Jackson) [DW Bonus Mix]
• Taryll Jackson – Make You Mine on Apple Music
• Taryll Jackson – Best of All Time on Apple Music
Connect with Us
If you have any thoughts, opinions, or feedback on this Michael Jackson podcast episode, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find the links to our many social networks on www.themjcast.com. Michael On!