Watch what you want, where you want, when you want on whatever device you please. Take control of your TV, Movies and more.
Manage episode 341231574 series 2391026
In this episode, we continue our journey through Roger Ebert’s “Great Movies” list with reviews of M, The Color Purple, and Magnolia! We also discuss Robert Zemekis, Pinocchio, and the recent passing of Jean-Luc Godard. Become a patron for exclusive audio content at Patreon.com/ObsessiveViewer. Timestamps
- Show Start – 00:28
- Robert Zemekis and Pinocchio – 07:25
- M (1931) – 21:37
- Spoiler Review – 41:25
- The Color Purple (1985) – 59:39
- Spoiler Review – 1:18:03
- Magnolia (1999) – 1:36:44
- Spoiler Review – 1:55:44
- Closing the Ep – 2:32:10
- My 2022 Podcast and Writing Archive
- My Review of Fall (2022) – Aug 16
- My Review of Glorious (2022) – Aug 16
- My Review of Clerks III (2022) – Sept 8
- Mike’s Band: As Good As It Gets
- Our Theme Song on Spotify
- Our Ebert’s Great Movies Archive
- M (1931) - August 3, 1997
- The Color Purple (1985) - March 28, 2004
- Ebert's Original Review- December 20, 1985
- Magnolia (1999) - November 27, 2008
- The Obsessive Viewer’s Official Great Movies List
- The Movie State– Ben’s Website
- Help Support the Podcast Official OV Merch: Our TeePublic Store
- Obsessive Viewer – The homepage for all the things we do.
- Obsessive Viewer Presents: Anthology – Matt’s solo podcast exploring science fiction anthology storytelling in television’s first golden age starting with The Twilight Zone.
- Obsessive Viewer Presents: Tower Junkies – Our spinoff podcast dedicated to Stephen King’s magnum opus, The Dark Tower and related topics.
- Matt: ElectroVoice RE20, RØDEcaster Pro II, (Processing: DeEsser, High Pass Filter, and Master Compellor enabled) - Recorded in the Living Room
- Tiny: Samson Q2U via USB in Google Meet
- Ben: Earthworks ICON via USB in Google Meet