Watch what you want, where you want, when you want on whatever device you please. Take control of your TV, Movies and more.
OV371 - Ebert's Great Movies Part 13 - Dr. Strangelove (1964), Persona (1966), and The Godfather (1972)
Manage episode 331257588 series 19048
In this episode, we continue our journey through Roger Ebert's "Great Movies" list with reviews of Dr. Strangelove, Persona, and The Godfather! Timestamps
- Show Start – 00:28
- Joker Sequel News - 02:32
- Dr. Strangelove (1964) - 11:50
- Persona (1966) - 38:53
- The Godfather (1972) - 1:18:45
- Closing the Ep – 1:58:46
- My 2022 Podcast and Writing Archive
- ‘Joker’ Sequel A Go; Todd Phillips Posts Script Cover, Joaquin Phoenix Nearing Deal To Reprise Arthur Fleck
- Our Ebert’s Great Movies Archive
- Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) - July 11, 1999
- Persona (1966) - January 7, 2001
- The Godfather (1972) - March 16, 1997
- Mike's Band: As Good As It Gets
- Our Theme Song on Spotify
- The Movie State- Ben's Website
- Help Support the Podcast Official OV Merch: Our TeePublic Store
- Obsessive Viewer – The homepage for all the things we do.
- Obsessive Viewer Presents: Anthology – Matt’s solo podcast exploring science fiction anthology storytelling in television’s first golden age starting with The Twilight Zone.
- Obsessive Viewer Presents: Tower Junkies – Our spinoff podcast dedicated to Stephen King’s magnum opus, The Dark Tower and related topics.