Manage episode 293596231 series 2121438
The Panthers are heading home with their heads held high after being knocked out in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs with a 4-0 loss to the cross-state rival Lightning in Game 6 of the series on Wednesday. On this week’s episode of the Territory Talk podcast, co-hosts Doug Plagens and Jameson Olive look back at the ups and downs of the exciting series, while also looking ahead to an undoubtedly bright future for hockey in South Florida. Plus, hear from coach Joel Quenneville, captain Aleksander Barkov and others following Game 6.
Highlights of the episode include:
- Looking back at the inaugural Sunshine State showdown. (1:30)
- Hear from Panthers coach Joel Quenneville following Game 6. (5:00)
- Aleksander Barkov is excited for the future of the Panthers. (10:45)
- Rising to the occasion, Spencer Knight made his mark in the playoffs. (15:25)
- Jonathan Huberdeau is hungrier than ever after an all-time fun season. (23:40)