Manage episode 332865489 series 2631913
Not sure if any of you know, but it's not just me behind the PCOS Nutritionist! Back in the day, I started it just me, myself and I but of course 5 or so years later it’s grown dramatically and is definitely no one man band anymore 😂 I have a wonderful team around me helping me run parts of the company and also on some awesome projects we have coming up 👀😉
All our staff have dealt with their own health journey's and come from a range of backgrounds so while they don't all have pcos, they do know the struggles of medical gaslighting, feeling confused, going around in circles and all other things that those dealing with chronic health issues know all too well!
In this episode we chat about chronic health issues, thyroid, pcos, lifestyle changes, thriving > surviving, backing yourself and advocating for yourself in a healthcare setting, questions from our gram fam/patients and how Emma and Charlie came to work at The PCOS Nutritionist.
Advocating for your health is SO important - this is something me and the team are so passionate about and something we talk about a lot in this episode. Emma and Charlie are faces you’ll see all the time if you’re working with us all in The PCOS Protocol. So if you’re wondering more about who’s going to be helping you (alongside me) in the protocol, tune into this episode!
This episode is for you if:
- you’ve struggled with your health and chronic health issues
- you have thyroid issues
- Stress is a big issue for you
- You’re looking into working with us but want to know more about who you’ll be working with alongside Clare
- You deal with hypothalamic amenorrhea
- Bloating is something you struggle with
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- Struggles with talking with your healthcare professional and disagreeing with them
- Thyroid Issues - Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s, Thyroidectomies
- PCOS and other conditions that come alongside that
- Bloating and gut issues
- Charlie’s health journey and healthcare background
- Emma’s health journey and healthcare background
Resources and References:
Links to our programs: