Managing financials in post-acute care with Stacy Dobson, CFO, United Methodist Retirement Homes, Inc.
Manage episode 302825966 series 2438436
In this episode of the Post-Acute POV, our host, Mauricio Hermosillo, Product Manager for Enterprise Financials at MatrixCare, is joined by Stacy Dobson, CFO, United Methodist Retirement Homes, to discuss the intricacies of managing financials in post-acute care.
Join Mauricio and Stacy as they have a conversation on how using technology to support general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, and payroll streamlines processes which saves time and avoids manual work. This episode also presents the importance of working with a technology provider that listens to customers’ needs to provide a user-friendly product. Listen to their discussion below.
Topics discussed during today’s episode:
- [01:19 – 04:09]: Stacy describes his origin story including his journey at UMRH and relationship with MatrixCare.
- [04:43 – 06:25]: Next, Stacy shares his experience with our products, specifically Enterprise Financials.
- [6:39 – 8:51]: Stacy explains how using technology to support general ledger and accounts payable saves his team an immense amount of time.
- [9:08 – 12:10]: Stacy goes on to describe how the fixed assets and payroll modules help streamline processes and avoid manual work within his organization.
- [12:39 – 16:20]: Stacy discusses the importance of working with a technology provider that listens to customers’ needs.
- [17:09 - 19:52]: The pair end the conversation by detailing the value of selecting a user-friendly product and the necessity of using customer feedback in the thought process behind new and improved features.
- Learn more about MatrixCare at: https://www.matrixcare.com/
- Find out more about United Methodist Retirement Homes: https://www.umrh.org/
- Read the transcript of today’s episode
- Listen to more episodes of the Post-Acute POV
The content in this presentation or materials is for informational purposes only and is provided “as-is.” Information and views expressed herein, may change without notice. We encourage you to seek as appropriate, regulatory and legal advice on any of the matters covered in this presentation or materials.
©2021 by MatrixCare