How To Analyse SEO Data and Create SEO Reports with Supermetrics with Anna Shutko (NEWBIE)How To Analyse SEO Data and Create SEO Reports with Supermetrics with Anna Shutko (NEWBIE)
Manage episode 294463190 series 1390964
Grappling the Google SEO beast takes time and effort, I know.
Once we’ve started our journey we need to check our progress and build on our success.
Measuring progress means we usually check loads of data and all the data lives in different places.]
You know, the kind where you have 25 tabs open and your computer is starting to ooze smoke.
Then we have to spend ages trying to make sense of it all.
Before we know it, we’re down the SEO data rabbit hole. Or if you’re like me, you give up and go and fiddle with Instagram instead.
So imagine if there was a tool that could pull all your relevant SEO data into one place.
A tool that allowed you to see all the information you need to know quickly and easily.
You’d finally have the SEO superpowers you need to make useful, strategic decisions about your marketing efforts.
Well, that tool exists and today we are talking about it.
Tune in to learn:
- Why SEO data is important to your business
- Which core metrics you should be looking at
- Which SEO tools will give you the data you need
- How to create a strategic Google Search Console SEO report
- How Supermetrics can save you time, make better business decisions so you can focus on the right stuff
- How to set up with Supermetrics, and what kind of reports it delivers
- How useful running Google Ads alongside your SEO strategy is
- Anna’s tip for analysing your SEO data and making good marketing decisions