Episode 12 : From Making Millions And Lossing It All To Becoming A Linkedin Rockstar And How Coaches And Consultants Can Use Linkedin To Build A Steady Stream That Pumps In Clients
Manage episode 332937596 series 3364247
The Six Figure Entrepreneur Podcast is super excited to host Scott Aaron
Internationally acclaimed and award-winning online marketer, best-selling author, podcaster, and speaker Scott Aaron is the go-to specialist in converting traffic, establishing connections, creating income using LinkedIn, and building personal brands.
Scott has been an entrepreneur for over 23 years and saw how social media was where most businesses were moving to. Acknowledging the massive opportunities that the internet offered, he immersed himself in learning LinkedIn and other social media strategies. Scott quickly gained traction as a thought leader and expert in generating big results for other online marketers, business owners, and business coaches.
In this episode of The Six Figure Entrepreneur Podcast, Mayowa Ajisafe, host of The Six Figure Entrepreneur Podcast, sits down virtually with Scott to share the stories of his amazing entrepreneurial journey.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
· His journey into entrepreneurship and how the 18-year-old Scott has to shoulder the responsibility of running his dad’s fitness club as his first point of call with being an entrepreneur in his present business.
· His transition from being a millionaire owner of offline businesses to becoming an online entrepreneur as a result of a question a friend asked
· How Scott and his wife have built multiple streams of passive income from his many businesses
· Entrepreneurs should focus on having a long time goals and working out the plans and offers to achieve those goals
· How he gets his first client, and what is his best channel to get organic reach and sales as a coach or consultant
· Why Linkedin Is A Better Place To Spent Your Time Compared To Other Social Media Platforms Like Facebook and Instagram
· Scott’s four steps to building a steady stream that pumps in paying clients using Linkedin
· The two types of connections Scott's advised coaches and consultants who want to use Linkedin to get clients should have
· The types of value-added content that get clients coming to you on LinkedIn and how to get ideas for those contents
· The right way to optimize your Linkedin profile
· One big lesson he learned in his entrepreneurial journey
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
A Word From Our Sponsor: The Book Cot
A book is the #1 way to establish your credibility, authority, and expertise (next to being featured on Oprah..even then, a book will dramatically increase your chances!)
The #1 way to differentiate yourself (next to being featured on reality TV) is to write a book and use that to establish your presence in the market, exhibit your dominance and demonstrate your authority.
At The Book Cot, we’re committed to helping you amplify your reach, build your credibility online, become an instant authority and get more leads for your business with a published book.
We’re a professional publishing agency that makes the process of writing and publishing a book an easy walk for busy entrepreneurs who know the power of a published book, want to write and publish one but are too busy having fun running their businesses.
Since 2018, our proven system has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs, thought leaders, coaches, consultants, and experts become instant authority while leveraging their published books to get speaking gigs, invited to speak at conferences and guests on top podcasts.
Are you considering having a book in your name for more visibility, credibility, and the instant authority you get from becoming a published author? Would you like to work with a book publishing agency that wants you to win?
Contact us now at hello@TheBookCot.com or book a call at TheBookCot.com/consult.