Manage episode 281077815 series 2817095
An interview with Alex Vella from the Trademate Sports platform on the edge its software gives punters looking to make a profit from their betting.
Discussed in this podcast:
- The Trademate Sports platform and how it sources value bets across a range of sports and markets.
- The pathway from beginner to more advanced bettor on Trademate and the different packages available and how they suit.
- What kind of realistic returns are Trademate users reporting and how are they achieving this.
- How the more you put into Trademate, the more you can get out of it.
- What EV or Expected Value is and why closing line value is so important when betting
- The impact of variance when betting and why so many bettors fail to understand this concept.
- The mental attitudes that people have who are successful on Trademate vs those who don't make the most of it?.
- Issues that all bettors face with soft bookmakers and why the likes of Dafabet and SBObet are now also restricting winners.
- Tips and advice on strategies to use to extend the life of your 'soft' bookmaker accounts
- The min bet laws in Australia and what Alex would like to see change to make it a fairer betting playing field.
- Read about the Smart Betting Club and how they are helping ordinary punters with their betting @ www.smartbettingclub.com
- Explore the recent SBC Trademate Review and discounts available to Smart Betting Club members
- Visit Trademate Sports website at https://www.tradematesports.com/ and find them on twitter @TrademateSports
- Podcast feedback - contact SBC on twitter @sbcinfo