Manage episode 308239963 series 2860729
IT'S THE LAST ONE OF THE SERIES!
This episode includes:
- Sam's rise to fame whilst documenting his travels around the world
- The pressure of having over one million followers across his social media platforms
- Battling mental illness since his teenage years
- Morning routines, meditating and music
- Job interviews
- The Beatles (yes, you heard right - The Beatles!).
If you enjoy this episode or any of the others, please share with friends, family, or anyone who you think they may help.
On a side note, I'm not a professional in this field, nor do I claim to be. These podcasts are purely based on my own, personal experiences, and those of my guests, alongside some simple hints and tips along the way.
If you are suffering from a mental illness, there are lots of amazing charities that will be able to help you by offering professional advice. You'll be able to find these here.