Manage episode 325552204 series 61273
STRONG Life Podcast ep 308
In this solo episode, I dig into a variety of topics listed below:
- Counting on Yourself First & Foremost in Business AND Life
- Why RESULTS tell the Truth. Some people TALK about it but if the Results are not there, Then the plan of attack must change.
- Talent vs Work Ethic. At what Age does talent start to fade and work ethic takes over?
- The intricacies of coaching high school athletes both physically and mentally.
- Program Design in the high school setting
- The origins of "Wacky Wednesday" at The Underground Strength Gym & how this style of training is crucial for building tough, strong athletes
- The problem with people being overly sensitive and denying accountability and responsibility
- BOOK Updates. What is my new book and what is going with The Encyclopedia of Underground Strength?
http://ZachStrength.com - FREE Training Courses
https://UndergroundStrengthCoach.com - The Academy